[time-nuts] EFRATOM LPRO-101 Connector

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Tue Jul 14 16:52:38 UTC 2009

> How do folks like to connect to this RbO ? Do they use a connector ?
> Or just solder to the pins ? If they use a Connector can you tell me
> the Make & Part Number ?

They are standard 0.025 square pins on a 0.1 (inch) grid.  All the connector
companies make something that will work.  (probably more than one)

Appendix A of the user guide gives part numbers and catalog pages for several
companies.

The Digikey part number for a 2x5 Molex version is WM2522

That's just the free standing plastic shell.  It ignores the screw-posts.  (I
assume somebody makes something that will screw in there.  I don't remember
ever seeing one.)

You also need pins.  You can get the part numbers from the catalog page.
Then you need a crimp tool or a friend who has one.  ...

You can probably find something that will fit ribbon cable.  With only a bit
of kludgery, that will avoid the crimp tool.  The standard mother-board to
DB-9 cable will probably work.