[time-nuts] More Thunderbolts available.

Dave Baxter dave at uk-ar.co.uk
Wed Jul 15 08:01:22 UTC 2009

I never even saw the message announcing they were avaialable!   I've
checked back in my archive, it never got sent to the digest as far as I
can see.   Yahoo are messing with things, so ???

I also subscribe to the TAPR announcement list, but other than call for
papers etc, I never see anything on that either.

Regards.

Dave B
G0WBX