[time-nuts] Apollo, space and time

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Thu Jul 16 05:08:40 UTC 2009

Two other recent links of interest, as long as we're posting 'em:

http://forms.butterfields.com/pdf/17402_Space_lowres.pdf (7 MB): Catalog of
personal artifacts from the Mercury to Shuttle eras being sold at auction
tomorrow, at least partly for charity.  Not particularly timing-related but
still well worth browsing.

http://books.google.com/books?id=DpW_hGoo-NUC&lpg=PP1&dq=quantum%20beat&pg=P
P1 : Great book, technically literate but still accessible to
non-physicists.  Unusual for Google Books to include this much material from
the printed edition; they sold at least one copy (mine) by doing that.  Will
make you want to homebrew an H-maser.

-- john, KE5FX