[time-nuts] OT - Feynman lecture series on Physics hosted by Microsoft

Robert Darlington rdarlington at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 01:21:01 UTC 2009

This might be the case, but I find it very hard to believe.  I mean, what
happens if you don't have an Ethernet card?   What happens if you don't have
a connection to the 'net ?   I mailed Mike off the list indicating that I'd
slipstream in SP3 and give it a whirl this week.  I moved off the list
because it's not time related anymore.

-Bob