[time-nuts] EFRATOM MFTD-AC4 FREQUENCY REFERENCE DISTRIBUTION AMP

Demian Martin demianm_1 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 21 05:46:44 UTC 2009

EFRATOM MFTD-AC4 FREQUENCY REFERENCE DISTRIBUTION AMP
I just bought this off eBay. I was about to look into building one but for
$50 + $25 shipping I could not justify the effort. They have 6 more. Item
number 290330439821.  Probably a deal for the box alone.

Is there anything I should know about it? I'm planning to mount a
Thunderbolt inside it. There is a decent datasheet on the family of products
here: http://www.freewebs.com/beststuff2u/MFS-207.pdf

Demian Martin