[time-nuts] Wanted - Service Manual for Solartron 7150+ DMM

Philip Pemberton lists at philpem.me.uk
Tue Jul 21 18:38:15 UTC 2009

Alan Melia wrote:
> Did either of you guys find a source of the Schaffner input socket at a
> reasonable price (ie less than twice the cost the 7150 sells for on eBay
> :-))  ) I have a "spares box full of one that only needs a replacement
> fiter.....iif I cant get the right one I will bodge something up. I do have
> a service manual of sorts its usable though I recollect not a brilliant
> scan.

RS.

<http://uk.rs-online.com/web/search/searchBrowseAction.html?method=getProduct&R=4655193>

Schaffner FN372-2/21, same as the original part IIRC. £25.19 plus VAT.
P&P is £4.95 +VAT, so that's £34.66 in total. About £10 less than they
were a couple of years ago, and less than a third of Farnell's price for
essentially the same thing...

7150s seem to be selling for about £50 on "the Bay" -- you'd still have
change out of that for a few of your drink of choice if you went down
the "fix it" route :)

--
Phil.
lists at philpem.me.uk