[time-nuts] Tbolt not talking

Robert Darlington rdarlington at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 15:12:36 UTC 2009

If mine was attached to the system at boot, Windows XP thought it was some
kind of serial mouse -even when I was going through USB/RS-232 adapter.
Try disconnecting, reboot, then hook it back up and run the software.

To "fix" Windows so that didn't happen again, I booted with it attached,
disconnected so it didn't make my mouse cursor jump around, and then went
into device manager and disabled the new device which showed up as some type
of mouse.

-Bob