[time-nuts] EFRATOM MFTD-AC4 FREQUENCY REFERENCE DISTRIBUTIONAMP - update

Samuel D. [x86/CPC] sam at canardpc.com
Thu Jul 23 09:00:18 UTC 2009

Just to let you know I ordered from Bob (the well-known fluke.l on eBay)
what seems to be a small distribution amplifier. The PCB features 6 outputs
(2-sine, 4-square) with an external input (5-20 MHz), an integrated OCXO and
powered with +12V. Priced 68 USD or @ 50 USD without the OCXO. Don't know
anything about the performances nor internal construction/chip used, but
I'll post some kind of review as soon as I'll got it. Bob sells a case for
USD5, but with only 4 outputs.

EBay link : http://cpc.cx/iO (Item #290329158017)

Samuel DEMEULEMEESTER
Presse Non Stop - Canard PC