[time-nuts] Thunderbolt temperature measuring

Mats Engstrom mats.engstrom at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 20:47:08 UTC 2009

Right, I had just applied power and the board was just laying on the
desk. It will probably be much warmer when it's inside an insulated
box drawing 5-6 watts of power. (The box is insulated with about 0.2"
of some insulating plastic material.)

/mats

Mats Engstrom, Nerdlabs Consulting , http://www.nerdlabs.se