[time-nuts] Request for manuals for HP 5372A

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Fri Jun 5 11:54:59 UTC 2009

sar10538 at gmail.com writes:
Does anyone have any links to the documentation  for the HP 5372A
please? I have the programming manual from the Agilent site  but the is
no Ops/Service manuals and I'm sure there must be tons of stuff  for
this very versatile instrument.

Thanks &  73,
Steve
They're all on the Agilent web  site.......

_http://www.home.agilent.com/_ (http://www.home.agilent.com/)

Just enter 5372A in the search box and select "Electronic Test and
Measurement" in the drop down box next to that.

regards

Nigel
GM8PZR