[time-nuts] Efratom FRS 10mhz rubidium frequency oscillator+ board

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Sat Jun 6 11:43:34 UTC 2009

In a message dated 06/06/2009 08:01:29 GMT Daylight Time, yuri at ostry.ru
writes:

I mean  only nice inner small box, that is made of galvanized sheet steel
(and  provide additional magnetic shielding for rb source, as I think).
It is  easily detachable from large outer case and heatsink, and will
not add that  much to weight or volume weight. You can put it on
another heatsink pretty  easily (but I decided to keep whole casing).

Hi Yuri

I see now what you mean, but we have different units.
If you take a look at Ebay item 290313671907, you'll see that what I was
referring to comes as the rubidium module plus two interlocking PCBs but no
metalwork.

regards

Nigel
GM8PZR