[time-nuts] Need volt-nuts help

Ed Palmer ed_palmer at sasktel.net
Sat Jun 6 23:11:30 UTC 2009

Sounds similar to one that I've got.  CSC stands for "Calibration
Standards Corporation".  Mine is DC-110B, but it looks identical to:
http://cgi.ebay.ca/Precision-DC-Null-Voltmeter-DC-150B_W0QQitemZ290321205779
.  I've seen an identical unit under the Honeywell brand.  There are
manuals on *Bay for similar units.  Search for

 "calibration standards" voltmeter

 I'd guess that the meter section is similar in all of them.  I don't
have a manual for mine, unfortunately.

Ed