[time-nuts] Thunderbolt stability and ambient temperature

J. Forster jfor at quik.com
Thu Jun 11 00:30:35 UTC 2009

Actually, Chuck, I beg to differ. I have some old bottles filled with
essentially water, and the sides are now somewhat squished in, but the
bottles are still sealed. There is a partial pressure differential of H2O
across the plastic and H2O molecules can diffuse down that gradient. The
effect may well be smaller with newer plastics.

-John

========