[time-nuts] Thunderbolt stability and ambient temperature

Ed Palmer ed_palmer at sasktel.net
Thu Jun 11 15:22:00 UTC 2009

Ulrich, when you changed the thermal characteristics around your 10811,
how 'crazy' did it become?

According to your theory, there should be differences in the schematics
of the oven controllers between the single and double oven variants of
the 10811.  Last year I picked up a couple of those double oven 10811s
from China that had the outer insulation removed.  I wonder if I could
see any anomalies in its operation with no outer insulation and only the
inner oven operating.

Ed