[time-nuts] Thunderbolt stability and ambient temperature

Dave M masondg44 at comcast.net
Mon Jun 15 01:01:29 UTC 2009

This water thing is getting kinda funny.  The loss of water from small
plastic bottles is much more likely to be from the screw cap-bottle
interface than by leakage through the plastic.  It's just a hard plastic to
hard plastic interface, with no soft gasket in there to completely fill the
voids and make a more complete seal.
That's the reason the large jugs hold their water for very long periods of
time; they have a gasket under the cap.  That's also the reason that you see
full bottles of Coke at antique shops and flea markets... they have
effective gaskets under the caps to hold the pressure and the contents.
Let's move on from this water evaporation mystery??

Dave M
masondg44 at comcast dot net

One good thing about Alzheimer's; you get to meet new people every day.