[time-nuts] Z3805 initial behaviour after power up

Brian Kirby kilodelta4foxmike at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 23:50:46 UTC 2009

They do not talk about driving the frequency off, but they warn to keep
the receiver locked the first 24 hours, so it can determine how the
oscillator ages.  Its in the section on "holdover" (page 52 of the PDF ,
page 3-8 of the user guide).

You may also want to search for HP An1279, it also goes over HP
smartclock operation, and look for a paper titled "the Global
Positioning System and HP SmartClock" by John A. Kusters.

If you have a broadband connection, I can email you each one, if that
will help.

Brian