[time-nuts] LF power supply noise

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Sat Jun 20 20:18:54 UTC 2009

lstoskopf at cox.net skrev:
> Again, you might try electronic goldmine's mu metal shielding.  Used to be used as a shield around CRTs, etc.  Their version is sticky on one side so might make a good trial wrap.

I has issues with the big permanent magnet of one of my speakers made
one of my screens going all strange in colours. I had some backsides
from a pair of racks which I put inbetween, and the steel was doing a
good job as finding a better path for the magnetic fields than through
my screen.

Maybe you should put a few slabs of steel around that HP543310A to at
least guide most of the magnetic fields back into the core.

Cheers,
Magnus