[time-nuts] Ideas for a long-wave receiver sought

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Mon Jun 22 14:18:01 UTC 2009

Hi Marc:

The SDR-IQ has the ability to record everything between 500 Hz and 190 kHz when
used with a fast enough PC.  This is the best of the SDR series for use below
200 kHz.
It can be used with SpectraVue or Winrad.
Works with I2PHD WINRAD, SM5BSZ LINRAD, HOKA and DRM software.  See:
http://www.rfspace.com/SDR-IQ.html

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
http://www.prc68.com