[time-nuts] GPS-based frequency reference in "Everyday Practical Electronics"

Bruce Lane kyrrin at bluefeathertech.com
Sun Jun 28 12:59:14 UTC 2009

	Good catch, thanks! I just ordered both back issues. That'll give me something to do with the 15L module I have stashed in my bench drawer.

	One question: I placed the order, and completed the checkout process, but have not yet been able to download the issues. As near as I can tell, the publishers actually E-mail you a download link once they finish processing on their end, yes? If that's the case, I'm guessing I won't see the download code until, say, Monday?

	Happy timing.