[time-nuts] GPSDO project

Brad Dye brad at braddye.com
Sun Jun 28 19:33:14 UTC 2009

I have just purchased a Thunderbolt GPS receiver. I hope to use this
to discipline an oscillator on 66.66666 MHz so I can use it as a LO on
my Software Defined Receiver (SDR-IQ).

Building such an oscillator is a little over my head so I thought I
would ask the group if anyone knows where I could buy the missing link
of this project. I have put a drawing of my project on the web showing
the specs of what I need. The oscillator is shown in the blue box.

http://www.braddye.com/gps_do.html

73s

Brad Dye K9IQY
ex KN9IQY, KN4BK, KM5NK, WB4JCF, ZP5TQ, WA4VXU, WA9RVL, /TI2, /9Y4, /
6Y5, /KP4
52 years as a FCC licensed amateur radio operator
36 years as a FCC licensed first class commercial radio operator