[time-nuts] Orbiting crystals

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Mon Jun 29 19:31:46 UTC 2009

Lester Veenstra wrote:
> Sorry, but no such luck on the commercial satcoms.

It was a mear assumption, not a requirement. A pure crystal solution
would do fine, as the goal was really to measure if the effect is real.

The IGS network have already done this, and published the results, and
they have done it according to the lines I scetched, since they have the
setups needed. I was just not sure they also produced that kind of
output from their data, but adding it as an additional product isn't too
hard onces all the other things is set up.

The UFFC site turned up alot of useful stuff once searching for "orbit".

Cheers,
Magnus