[time-nuts] About HP10544A

J. L. Trantham jltran at worldnet.att.net
Sat Mar 7 20:13:54 UTC 2009

I looked at your oscilloscope signal and it looks cleaner than mine but I
looked at mine at a slower sweep and both 50-ohm termination and 1-Megohm
termination.

Can you look at it on the oscilloscope with 50-ohm and 1-Megohm termination
and display several cycles?

I suspect we are seeing the same thing.  I just don't know if it is the
normal function of the 10544A.

Joe