[time-nuts] pneumatically synchronized clocks

Russell Rezaian rrezaian at motorola.com
Tue Mar 10 17:07:27 UTC 2009

Also it seems that there was at least one company making pneumatic
master/slave clock systems for buildings.  I've found references to
these made by the Hahl company out of Chicago.

Not sure if any of these are still in service anywhere.

I know pneumatic building automation systems are still actively in
use today, I believe the office building where I work uses pneumatic
thermostats for part of the HVAC control.
--
Russell