[time-nuts] PCB connector for a 10811A

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Thu Mar 12 13:01:38 UTC 2009

Being of a generation when these were common I have a few. If you agree to
pay for shipping by putting the proper amount in US $ in an envelop once you
receive it, I will gladly ship you one. You can contact me at
_Ewkehren at AOL.com_ (mailto:Ewkehren at AOL.com)    Bert Kehren  Miami

In a message dated 3/11/2009 11:46:27 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,