[time-nuts] PCB connector for a 10811A

Steve Rooke sar10538 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 13:39:08 UTC 2009

Hi Ed,

Thanks for the pointers. I found them on Digikey, and they will ship
to NZ, but the cost is NZ$9 plus NZ$39 for shipping. Just can't see
how they can come up with $39 for shipping a single edge connector.
Anyway, Bert Kehren, the kind gentleman that he is, is going to send
me one now so I shall be a happy chappy.

Many thanks to all of you that have responded on this, it's much appreciated.

73, Steve

2009/3/12 Ed Palmer <ed_palmer at sasktel.net>:
> Hi Steve,
>
> The connectors aren't that hard to find.  Look for 15 position, 2 sided
> (therefore 30 contacts), 0.156" pin spacing for a board thickness of
> about 0.067".  I picked up a couple from Digikey a year or so ago for my
> 10544A.  Digikey Part # EDC305302-ND.  They're from EDAC - part
> #305-030-520-202.  But you should look through the (many) options like
> wirewrap, solder, right-angle, etc. to get what you need.
>
> Ed
>
> Steve Rooke wrote:
>> I've been trying to find out where I can purchase a connector for a
>> 10811A but with little success. From the manual it is listed as a
>> CINCH 250-15-30-210 but searching for that does not turn up anything.
>> I expect that it's going to be as easy to find as hens teeth over here
>> in New Zealand but I was hoping to find a supplier, say, in the US who
>> would ship to here. Anyone know where I should look for this please?
>>
>> Thanks, Steve

Steve Rooke - ZL3TUV & G8KVD & JAKDTTNW
Omnium finis imminet