[time-nuts] Question about specifications for Quartzlock GPS antenna down-converter

Russell Rezaian rrezaian at motorola.com
Sat Mar 14 18:14:38 UTC 2009

HI Brooke,

Thanks for the information and references!

The GPS I have is sending 12 VDC up the antenna cable, which matches
what I'd expect to power the down-converter in the antenna assembly.

Lucky for me it seems the correct antenna/down-converter modules seem
to be available.  I have one on order which I hope will work...

I was rather wondering if I might be able to figure out if the
Quartzlock down-converter might also work for the unit if I fed it
from my current antenna farm...
--
Russell