[time-nuts] Lady Heather display length limitation?

Freqtime freqtime at soundprojections.com
Wed Mar 18 00:35:04 UTC 2009

First of all, thanks to the developers of this great program.

Second, is there a limit on the length of time that can be retained in memory for the displayed graph? I set the interval on 2 separate units to 1 second

and ran them for a few days. Both computers only retained the latest day or so of info. I do remember running these same units for about the same time before but

with the interval set to 10 seconds and several days were retained. I am assuming there is some limitation to actual number of measurements retained

in memory.

Regards,

John M