[time-nuts] HP 117A

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Thu May 7 11:38:18 UTC 2009

Max,

Max Robinson skrev:
> Mike wrote.
>
> Skin depth at 60 KHz is much larger than at HF frequencies,
>
> I knew that, why did I forget.  I must be getting old.

Your not that old, it was just not up in the cache memory as you haven't
used that knowledge recently. If you really had forgot it, you would
have been asking why that could be or even worse, argued against such a
obviously stupid argument, which you didn't.

So don't worry, you just needed some help to recall what you already
know. I make the same mistake over and over again, and it brings me no
immediate worry.

Now, we just have to come up with the next topic to confuse you with.. :)

Cheers,
Magnus