[time-nuts] 5070B once more....

Pierre-François (f5bqp_pfm) pfmonet at wanadoo.fr
Wed May 20 08:54:47 UTC 2009

Hi The Gang,

I've revitalized my 5070B I got few years ago and since a week or two it has seen again passing into it few electrons after so long... lol...
Now I'm wondering which software I could use to grab data from it to the PC and then to analyze the buffers to see the stability of my rubidium source synchronised with the 1pps coming from the GPS.
I've on a dedicated PC (XP) a GPIB/USB adapter for this application. Could you tell me which sw I could use to do this?
I want to avoid to reivent the wheel by writing another piece of software.

The 5070 (A or B) is really a great piece of hardware, I love it, exept its noisy fan...

Very good idea to invite Dave Chu to join the group, I'm sure his heart will vibrate to see that his baby is still alive for a very long time... ;-))

Best 73's to all of you.
pf, F5BQP