[time-nuts] Cathodeon TCXOs??

Robert Atkinson robert8rpi at yahoo.co.uk
Mon May 25 11:31:52 UTC 2009

Part of Cathodeon still exist in Cambridge. Not crystals unfortunatly, but the lamp and discharge tube business. They are now part of Heraeus. www.cathodeon.com still links you to the website. It might still be worth an email, there might be some old hands left. I know of one case were an enquiry for data led to an invitation to "come and clear out our old store room"!

Robert G8RPI.