[time-nuts] HP82335 HPIB Card

Martyn Smith martyn at ptsyst.com
Thu May 28 17:43:05 UTC 2009

Hello,

I'm trying to get a 82335 HPIB card to run on my computer.

The card works in an old computer running windows 95, so I know the card is
ok.

I have a Pentium 3 running windows XP home edition.  This computer has an
ISA connector, so the HPIB fits ok.

But the computer just doesn't recognize my HPIB card.

Can anyone help.

It may be that windows XP is too new to run on this computer.
The ISA connector is actually on a cage that plugs into a PCI base, so I'm
wondering if that's a problem as well.

Any advice will be much appreciated.

I have just bought win95 on eBay, and I'm going to try that when it arrives.

Best Regards

Martyn