[time-nuts] Z38XX

ernieperes at aol.com ernieperes at aol.com
Mon Nov 2 13:34:05 UTC 2009

Hi Ulrich,

Thanks a lot for the reply....

still my QQQQQ is ... when you open the  "parameters " window it is asking what is  line nbr of tracked/untracked sats....????? and the default is line nbr 11...and sats data  line nbr from 13 to sats data line to 18,   but I  believe if I change the line nbr....I can get the correct nbr of sats tracked and not tracked....but I do not know the orig HP SW structural info..which line contains this data??????.
meaning which line contains the tracked sats???????????????
I have the Z3801 GPSDO.

Did you get my question??????

Rgds Ernie.