[time-nuts] Calculating frequency differences using Lissajoufigures (paulswed)

Alan Melia alan.melia at btinternet.com
Mon Nov 9 21:44:53 UTC 2009

Hi Paul there is a bad case of subject theft here which makes life difficult
for searches!! I have had to continue in the hope you seethis message.

Do you actually have a definitive statement that Loran-C is closing.?? there
is nothing on the USCG or the Megapulse sites. Though there is comment from
the Feb 09 budget statement, but not definite close statement.....rather
like NOAA SEC the other year.

Alan G3NYK