[time-nuts] Lady Heather Serial receive Error 0x2

David Bengtson david.bengtson at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 22:56:19 UTC 2009

Hi All

I finally managed to get some time to figure this out. I was using a
usb-serial interface with the FTDI chipset, and I had to tweak two
parameters to get it working. First, I had to tell the driver that I
didn't have a serial mouse (Serial enumnerator checkbox) and the
second thing was to tweak the serial buffer. It was set to 4k, which
was too large. I changed that to 1k, and it's been running for ~ 20
hours happily.

Dave