[time-nuts] More Surplus Z3801As

Joe Geller joegeller at roadrunner.com
Sat Nov 21 02:24:24 UTC 2009

There seems to be another round of surplus hp Z3801As on eBay.  I bought one
(no affiliation with seller) and just finished the AD6A RS-232 mod.
It seems to be coming to life fine; it is from Puerto Rico.
The case has less scratches than the first two I picked up back
around 2002 or 03.  I called the seller to see if there might be enough to make it
worth discussing a group buy, however it looks like there might only be about
5 units (they are still going through pallets from a bankruptcy acquisition).
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330378532023