[time-nuts] Thunderbolt reception problems

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Tue Nov 24 05:16:03 UTC 2009

Hi Warren,

checking the PRS-10 against a FireFly-IIA now, and later this month against
 a Fury GPSDO.

That should clarify which unit has the best performance in my setup,
including temperature cycling, the antenna/splitter challenge, etc.. I suspect
the PRS-10 with an 8+ hour TC is going to be the best.

BTW: the test data is very close to 10 samples/s.

bye,
Said

In a message dated 11/23/2009 20:21:00 Pacific Standard Time,