[time-nuts] Thunderbolt reception problems

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Tue Nov 24 20:38:13 UTC 2009

Hi Tom, Warren,

for now I am planning to identify the two best references I have, then go
into fine-tuning these with TC's, damping factors, etc.

May not be the best way to do it, but should get me some results close to
what I am looking for.

What I am looking for is to get a similar measurement capability  of the
ADEV that Tom measured on the Fury DOCXO on his analyzer:

   _http://www.leapsecond.com/pages/gpsdo/_
(http://www.leapsecond.com/pages/gpsdo/)

bye,
Said

In a message dated 11/23/2009 21:29:18 Pacific Standard Time,