[time-nuts] FOR SALE: Brandywine GPS-4 Unit - LAST ONE $300 SHIPPED!

Scott A Sybert ssybert at kb1fxy.us
Wed Nov 25 02:51:02 UTC 2009

Hi Everyone,

I have one final GPS-4 unit left.  It's new-old-stock.  These units were all new, never used.  They were mounted to a PCB as part of an assembly but never put into service.

I'm asking $300 for the last unit, shipped to your door.  Anywhere in the continental US.

I accept money orders, personal checks, cashiers checks and paypal (+3%).

Feel free to contact me with any questions.
Regards,
Scott
KB1FXY