[time-nuts] Double oven ocxo's was Tbolt reception problems

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 26 00:41:35 UTC 2009

I have installed those UCT8663 DOXOs in lots of Tektronix DC5010 counters.  They tend to be VERY nice oscillators for frequency counters.  Their long term frequency drift is excellent... approaching rubidiums in many cases.  After over a year of continuous operation, my main counter still reads the GPSDO as 10.0000000 Mhz.

Out of a couple dozen units I only had one that was not considerably better than the standard Tek OCXO.  It had a bad frit seal around one pin.