[time-nuts] Fw: Re: Trimble GPS RX info needed

Robert Atkinson robert8rpi at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Nov 29 11:39:14 UTC 2009

--- On Sun, 29/11/09, Robert Atkinson <robert8rpi at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

From: Robert Atkinson <robert8rpi at yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [time-nuts] Trimble GPS RX info needed
To: tholmes at woh.rr.com, "Discussion of precise time and frequency measurement" <time-nuts at febo.com>
Date: Sunday, 29 November, 2009, 11:28

Hi Tom,
Sounds like a Palisade. I'm not able to look at one of mine at the moment to check the part number. I've attached a photo. Don't try to part the two halves of the case. While they do clip together, this is only to hold it together while a seperate epoxy joint sets. I've opened one up and distroyed the case in the process!

Robert G8RPI.