[time-nuts] E1938A Frequency Adjust Question

Rick Karlquist richard at karlquist.com
Mon Nov 30 22:54:07 UTC 2009

There is no trimmer.  You have to replace a fixed chip capacitor.
The capacitor is on the flex circuit that connects to the
crystal.  Schematics have been posted; ask on the reflector.
What tuning voltage were you using when you got the 6.6 Hz
low reading?  If zero, then you need to be applying some tuning
voltage.  It is unlikely that only 10 years of aging would
have caused you to run out of tuning range.

Rick
N6RK