[time-nuts] GPS from a window seat

jmfranke jmfranke at cox.net
Fri Oct 2 01:29:56 UTC 2009

I used a bias tee with a capacitor block.  I varied the resistor until I
could see signals coming from the external antenna, the built in patch was
shielded with aluminum foil and the receiver verified that no signals were
coming from the internal antenna.  Some receivers needed only a 10K
resistor, some models needed 220 Ohms.

John  WA4WDL