[time-nuts] upgrading agilent 53132 counter

AL1 alain2.bouchet at wanadoo.fr
Mon Oct 5 16:11:02 UTC 2009

Hi David,

i take the time to verify that my eproms in the counter where really
Am29F010B-45jc.
OK, i would be happy to have the "good image files you generated from good
parts".
The HP-reference of mine are :
U8   53132-80023  3944
U9       "     -80024     "
U10     "     -80025     "
U11     "     -80026     "

The memories (U8) have the refrence  :
         AM 29F 010B
         -45jc
         0010 DBA
         1998 AMD
So, how can i receive your files?
During the tests i've found an other fail : FR end, but the two entrances
are functionnal, i didn't test as time interval counter.
For the OCXO option, i thought i need a more powerfull PSU than the basic
one...
Thanks in advance
Best regards
Alain