[time-nuts] Why would I want a rubidium.. More

J. Forster jfor at quik.com
Mon Oct 5 20:31:28 UTC 2009

I have a pair of good quartz oscillators, an HP and an Oscilloquartz. They
are compared to each other w/ a Tracor Frequency Difference Meter. The HP
Oscillator drives an HP Distribution amp and thence other things,
including an Austron LORAN. I have but to look at the LORAN occasiuonally
to see where things sit.

The Rb/GPS stays off almost all the time, as does the WWVB receiver.

-John