[time-nuts] 5370A

Joseph Gray jgray at zianet.com
Sat Oct 10 09:38:08 UTC 2009

I keep thinking of things instead of going to bed.

In the 5370A manual, the ops verification of the HPIB port requires an
old HP computer and a program on tape. Needless to say, I don't think
I'm going to come across either of these items. So, has anyone managed
to duplicate that test with modern tools? Or, should I not worry about
testing the port if it works at all?

Now I really need to hit the sack. Goodnight (or morning) to all.

Joe Gray
KA5ZEC