GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Sun Oct 11 22:12:54 UTC 2009

holrum at hotmail.com writes:

Alas,  if there was only an FM to R...  there is some  useful information
in the revision history/comments near the beginning of the  file heather.cpp

The OSC graph defaults to OFF because it tends to be a  very jagged and
noisy looking graph that gets rather annoyingly in the way of  things.  The
next rev of the program has a display filtering option that  makes that plot
look a lot more tame.

The OSC param is shown in PPB in  the status info at the top of the screen
since that is the way it comes into  the program.   It is shown in PPT in
the plots since that gives values  that are much easier read against the scale
divisions on the screen.  I have considered converting to PPT in the status
info,    can't remember why it stayed  PPB...

RTFM comes  to mind:-)

------------------
LOL

Well it's a great piece of software and I think you deserve
congratulations, as does John for the Windows port, and I'm looking forward to  the next
release.

Yes, once I'd enabled the osillator graph and it virtually obliterated
everything else I could see why it was normally off:-)

I loaded Heather up originally in the hopes that she would also  work for
the Mini-T and would help me make some sense of what I was seeing with  those.
It certainly works ok, comparisons with the Thunderbolt are fascinating and
 I've no doubts as to the accuracy of what Lady H is reporting, but the
jury's still out on whether or not it all makes very much sense:-)

regards

Nigel
GM8PZR