[time-nuts] Getting GPIB to work on HP5382B Universal counter

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Wed Oct 14 12:22:43 UTC 2009

I'd be (happily) surprised if the NI libraries recognized Agilent
devices.  I think they only support their own cards though.

There could also be a problem if you have both Agilent and NI support
libraries installed.  I ran into this on Linux when I tried to install
the NI-provided drivers and libraries on a system where the linux-gpib
stuff was already installed; the result was that neither one worked!

John
----