[time-nuts] Vectron Model 216-1688 data sheet?

Wendler, John jwendler at harris.com
Fri Oct 30 13:09:37 UTC 2009

Does anyone have a data sheet for the Vectron model 216-1688?  The part number is 5215-0004-001.

This seems to be an ovenized 1 MHz crystal oscillator with two SMB connectors; I'm thinking one is RF and the other some sort of electronic fine tuning?

Applying 15 V across pins 3 & 4 of the 7-pin semicircular connector results in about 55 mA of current draw, but no rf at either SMB.  I do not have a variable resistor across pins 5-7 at the moment.

Thanks,

John

John P. Wendler, PE

Sr. Principal Engineer
Harris Corporation
1011 Pawtucket Blvd
Lowell, MA 01853

(O) 978-442-4822
(F) 978-442-4239
(M) 978-729-3040 (New)

This e-mail, including any attachments, may be confidential, privileged or otherwise legally protected. It is intended only for the addressee. If you received this e-mail in error or from someone who was not authorized to send it to you, do not disseminate, copy or otherwise use this e-mail or its attachments. Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete the e-mail from your system.