[time-nuts] Oscillator comparison

Bob Raker bob.raker at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 16:35:56 UTC 2009

insulated diddle stick - I like the Aven ceramic tools - Digikey
handles them (pn 243-1014-ND)

As far as mechanical adjustment resolution - most(all?) 10544, 10811 +
clones have electrical adjust.  If you want to set it dead on, get a
multi-turn pot and a quiet / stable supply.  Sensitivity should be
around 10ppb/volt.

Bob