[time-nuts] new gps timing receiver

Ed Palmer ed_palmer at sasktel.net
Fri Oct 30 16:41:40 UTC 2009

Do you mean the TiMax Wi125?  It appears to be a relabelled version of
the Navsync CW25 module with some customized software.  They also sell a
TiMax Ti125 module which appears to be the same hardware with slightly
different software.  The CW25 costs $68 each (for one unit) and the CW12
module that's based on the CW25 but is easier to connect to costs $84.

Ed